Grazon Pro Paddock Weedkiller 1L
Grazon Pro 1L MAPP 15785
Active Ingredients:240 g/litre triclopyr (acid equivalent) present as 334 g/litre of triclopyr butotyl and 60 g/litre (5.5% w/w) clopyralid.
Spot treatment for docks, thistles and nettles. For use in grassland such as paddocks. To treat woody weeds in amenity grassland see: Blaster 1L
A foliar acting herbicide for the control of perennial broad-leaved weeds including nettles, docks, thistles and brambles, broom and gorse in established grassland. This product replaces the previously registered product Grazon 90.
- Grass and weeds must be actively growing to ensure good weed control and minimal check to the grass. Do not spray in drought, very hot or very cold weather conditions.
- Only use GRAZON PRO on permanent pasture or on leys that have been established for at least 1 year.
- Do not apply the product where clover is an important constituent of the sward. Clover will be eradicated by an application of GRAZON PRO.
- Thoroughly clean the sprayer after use.
- DO NOT use any plant material treated with GRAZON PRO for composting or mulching.
- DO NOT use manure from animals fed on crops treated with GRAZON PRO for composting.
- Keep livestock out of treated areas for at least 7 days and until foliage of any poisonous weeds such as ragwort has died and become unpalatable. To allow maximum translocation of GRAZON PRO to the roots do not cut grass for 28 days after application.
|Weeds||Rates Of Use (ml/100m2)||Optimum timing of application|
|Common Nettle||12||Spray when actively growing but preferably before flowering (normally up to mid June)|
|Dock (curled and broad-leaved)||12||Treat in the spring when the docks are in the rosette stage up to 25cm high. If the grass has been cut for hay or silage or grazed leave for 2-3 weeks to allow sufficient re-growth to occur before spraying. On large well established docks, or where there is a high reservoir of seed in the soil a second dose the following year may be required.|
|Creeping thistle||12||Spray when actively growing but before flowering spikes are 15cm high. For thistles beyond this stage the rate should be increased to 12 millilitres per 100m2. Applications of GRAZON PRO at flowering or during seeding is likely to produce reduced levels of control. If grass has been cut for hay or silage treat 2-3 weeks after cutting when sufficient regrowth has occurred.|
|Bramble, broom and gorse||12||Spray in June-August when actively growing but before plants begin to senesce in the autumn. It is essential that, particularly with large bushes, all the foliage is thoroughly wetted or incomplete kill may result.|
The timing of the application of GRAZON PRO herbicide is crucial. For good results the product must be applied to actively growing weeds.
Mixing: Half fill the knapsack with water and add required amount of GRAZON PRO mixing well. Use the spray immediately.
Spray Volume: For overall application GRAZON PRO should be used in a spray volume of 2 litres of water per 100m² to give good coverage of the weeds.
Spray Quality: Apply as a MEDIUM quality spray as defined by the BCPC system.
Spot Treatment: On grassland where weed populations are too low to justify overall spraying, and around the farm, all the above weeds will be controlled by a spot treatment of 60 ml GRAZON PRO per 10 litres of water using a suitable lance from a knapsack. The weeds should be thoroughly wetted with the spray solution but spraying until "run-off" will decrease activity. The use of flood jets is recommended to prevent drift. Care should be taken to avoid local overdosing.
- GRAZON PRO residues in plant tissues which have not completely decayed may affect succeeding susceptible crops.
- Do not use any plant material treated with GRAZON PRO for composting and mulching.
- Do not use manure from animals fed on crops treated with GRAZON PRO for composting.
- All conifers, particularly pine and larch, are very sensitive to spray drift. In hot conditions vapour drift may occur
- Avoid damage by drift onto susceptible crops or waterways. Do not apply directly to, or allow spray drift to come into contact with agricultural or horticultural crops, amenity plantings, gardens, ponds, lakes or watercourses.
If you require further information regarding Grazon Pro Paddock Weedkiller, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
Grazon Pro Paddock Weedkiller 1L
Chapin 62000 Tree & Turf Pro Poly Knapsack Sprayer 15L
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides:
"By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out."
Delivery charge applies at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on all orders before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
Please note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product.