J Mallinson (Ormskirk) Ltd is a company based in the North West of England applying over 50 years of experience to provide the best in sports field construction. Over the years the company has produced highly regarded sports fields for football, cricket, horse racing, golf and other facilities.
A principle to J Mallinson’s success has been the ability to merge a hard-working team of skilled workers with quality materials and the knowledge to install the highest quality construction.
Tailored to the customer's circumstances, we aim to produce the best sports turf construction possible, well-equipped to cope with the everyday demands of a modern playing field.
- Leading teams on sports pitch renovations and construction projects including football, rugby, horse racing, golf, artificial turf, cricket and civil engineering jobs.
- Interpretation and application of landscaping plans including levels and site plots
- Operating small and large scale yellow plant relevant to the work - excavators up to 13tn, Dozers, drainage equipment, tracked and wheeled dumpers, tractors and attachments,
- Involvement with design & construction
- Establishing fencing and netting works
- Maintaining tools and machinery to the company standard
- Completion of all paperwork as required
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in a safe and conscientious manner
Periods of Work - Full Time - 7.00am - 3.30pm - 5 days a week. Regular overtime and weekend work during peak season
Knowledge of landscape/agricultural plant and machinery essential with relevant up-to-date tickets, experience in sports turf management and construction highly desirable, must have valid UK driving licence. Civil engineering skills would also be of an advantage.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to think creatively while under pressure. You will be able to demonstrate a customer focused approach whilst retaining the commitment to running your team.
You will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of up to date health and safety legislation.
The ability to work away from home as required.
If you do not meet the requirements, but would like to join us as an additional operative please send your CV to: email@example.com
What can J Mallinson (Ormskirk) Ltd offer you?
- Pay negotiable depending on experience
- Standard company pension scheme
- Holidays 20 P/A plus 8 days bank holidays
- Company uniform
- Ongoing training
- The opportunity to excel your career working on premier sports venues throughout the United Kingdom
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information CLICK HERE.
J. Mallinson (Ormskirk) Limited
Vale Ln, Lathom including travel to various sites in the North West and beyond
12th February 2024