Royal Malta Golf Club is recruiting for an Irrigation Technician.
Founded in 1888 the Royal Malta Golf Club is the only golf club in Malta and is one of just 66 clubs worldwide bestowed with the ‘Royal’ title. Located in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea this private 18 hole members’ club is just beginning an exciting course redevelopment program following the appointment of architect Scott Macpherson which will see a revised course routing and the construction of 20 new USGA spec greens.
Applicants should have a strong team orientation, good work ethic and good communication skills. Additionally they should be responsible and have a passion for presenting surfaces of the highest quality for our private membership.
The successful applicant will report directly to the Course Manager and assist in managing the day-to-day running of the golf course.
Applicants will need to possess or be working towards the following Qualifications, Experience and Skills;
• Qualified, working towards or willing to work towards Level 3 or higher in Sports Turf Management and Maintenance.
• Have extensive experience of the maintenance and repair of irrigation and irrigation control systems
• Passionate, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Excellent communicator and strong team player.
• The ability to work in an efficient and effective manner and prioritise work schedules.
Competitive salary package negotiable based on experience and qualifications’.
To apply or seek more information, please contact or send your CV and covering letter by email to:
Phil Luxon, Golf Director
Royal Malta Golf Club
Mar 11th, 16:15
24th March 2019