Digital Marketing Assistant
Exciting Opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join Maxwell Amenity Ltd., a leading provider of professional turf care and landscape solutions to markets that include sports clubs, national stadiums, lawn care and local authorities.
Maxwell Amenity was awarded ‘Apprentice Employer’ and shortlisted to the final 4 companies for ‘Customer Service Excellence’ at the Shropshire Business Awards in 2015 and this is your opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic, medium sized, £10 million turnover company. Based in Telford, we are in commutable distance from Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Oswestry and surrounding areas.
We are actively looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our dynamic and creative team. You will ideally be Level 3 NVQ/A Level qualified or equivalent. Preferably with some digital marketing experience and also you will have to be able to demonstrate your passion for Marketing and knowledge you gained during your studies. Excellent content writing, organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure; are all essential for this role.
Key Role Responsibilities
Required Key Skills and Attributes:
- Work with the Senior Online Marketing Executive to implement content to boost search engine optimisation performance of pages related to e-commerce.
- Proof reading of digital and hard copy content.
- Producing product and company associated PR.
- Data analysis of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Work closely with online marketing and design team.
- Monitoring competitors and keeping up to date with market trends.
- Providing support to organise foreign and domestic events, seminars.
Preferred But Not Essential:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to be proactive, to use initiative, work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Creative but with strong analytical abilities.
- Educated to A level or above – ideally Marketing, Business Studies, PR or related discipline.
- Experience of using Google Ads/Bing Ads/Facebook Ads.
- Google Ads Qualifications.
- Experience of key SEO disciplines and practices.
- Competent in basic HTML coding.
Job Type - Full Time
Location - Allscott, Maxwell HQ
Salary - dependent on qualifications and experience
Business office hours are from 08.00-17.30, successful candidates would be offered an 8 hour shift to fit within the business hours.
If you are the person we are looking for, you will receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary, plus bonus, and pension scheme.
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays pro-rata.
- Free staff parking.
- Active staff social committee activities throughout the year.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please call 01952 897411 for an informal discussion or email HR@maxwellamenity.co.uk
. To apply for the role send a CV and covering letter, complete with salary expectations by 9am, Wednesday 29th May 2019.
Direct applications only from applicants who are eligible to live and work in the UK. No agencies.
Contact details are not available for expired adverts
Maxwell Amenity Ltd
May 14th, 14:30
29th May 2019