Our Area Sales Managers report into the Group Commercial Manager and is reasonable for delivering new business and existing business sales from a portfolio of brands. Through carefully managing the relationship and matching the right products / services to the customers’ needs you achieve your sales target whilst delivering the exceptional Ben Burgess customer experience our customers except and maintaining profitability.
This is a field sales role and as a result you will spend most of your working day either out on site, visiting customers or building new relationships with prospective customers, a company vehicle is provided. This role encompasses the whole sales cycle from creating new leads / opportunities right through to customer delivery and follow up.
This role is perfect for an experienced sales person who is either currently working in the groundcare / garden equipment sales industry or who has an interest and understanding of the industry with full product training provided for the right candidate.
We have a fantastic customer base already but have so much scope in an area of our business that is expanding. As a result, you will not just be nurturing our existing customers / known potential customers but also creating new opportunities from scratch and building up these relationships. No matter what you’re doing you will always be focused on delivering the exceptional Ben Burgess customer experiences our brand is renowned for.
Area Sales Manager accountabilities include:
• Achieves Sales Performance targets as set out by direct line manager.
• Representing the Dealership and portfolio of brands to customers in define sales area of reasonability.
• Maintains up to date product knowledge.
• Attending customer focused events.
• Working closely with the BB Finance teams to ensure customers are able to obtain the right finance package for their needs and purchase.
• Conducts demos of new equipment when required and in-line with sales process / guidelines ensuring customers fully understand the products, benefits and ease of use.
• Ensuring products are delivered to customer in-line with brand and company guidelines and the customer experience is first class.
• Putting the customer experience first, ensuring customers experience during and post-sale as exceptional and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction in-line with Ben Burgess and brand customer satisfaction surveys.
• Builds strong and loyal relationships with customers within the sales area.
• Ensuring all databases and customer information is kept up to date and managed in accordance with GDPR and other legalisation.
• Working closely with marketing and Group Sales Manager(s) to build campaigns to drive business sales performance.
We look for:
• Sales experience ideally with the garden equipment / groundscare industry.
• Ideally experience with franchise or similar products / services.
• Someone who is highly drive to success and has a track record of sales success.
• High levels of personal integrity.
• Excellent and professional customer relations skills.
• Ability to work extended hours when required to meet the demands of our customers.
• Full UK driver’s license
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or HR & Recruitment, Ben Burgess, Europa Way, Norwich, NR1 2EN.
Sep 11th, 09:00
25th September 2019