To be responsible for delivery of grounds maintenance associated services and processes that support the operation of all sites, setting and ensuring the highest standards of safety, landscaping and grounds maintenance for MCFC’s employees and customers.
• To deliver high quality grounds maintenance services at all MCFC sites to the highest standard, in line with MCFC policies, legislative, environmental and certifying authorities’ compliance and best practice.
• To be responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety requirements for each task is in line with H&S legislation, best practice and MCFC H&S policy.
• To be responsible for allocated ground maintenance tasks from start to completion including scoping the task, pricing and ordering materials, liaising with the customer, undertaking the work personally or coordinating and supervising others to ensure its timely completion.
• To ensure that the weekly/day to day operation for the delivery of grounds services at MCFC sites is to the highest standard, in line with health and safety, legislative, environmental and certifying authorities compliance and best practice.
• To monitor the results of the grounds maintenance service and suggest and deliver improvements.
• 2 years Sportsturf and Grounds management
• Work Based Diploma Level 2 (or equivalent) or higher
• PA1, 2 and 6 chemical spraying certificates
How to Apply:
To apply please send you CV & cover letter to Jobs@cityfootball.com quoting the reference number LJ-222
Manchester City Football Club
Sep 30th, 11:30
14th October 2019