An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small team maintaining sports grounds, schools, fine turf and estate gardens throughout South West London.
The successful applicant will be predominantly working on a single site and must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the following:
• Minimum of 5 year’s experience in the preparation of cricket wickets, squares and outfields to a high standard
• Minimum of 5 year’s experience in the upkeep of winter sports’ pitches to include setting out, line marking and general maintenance operations
• Competent in the use of sports turf machinery
• Ability to be self-motivated and work without supervision
• Hold current spraying certificates PA1/PA6
• Strong, confident and professional communication skills
• Full clean driving license
GroundForce offers a very good renumeration package, including a company pension.
GroundForce is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants must be willing to undergo a DBS check and checks/references with previous employers.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview and practical assessment lasting approximately half a day.
How to Apply:
Please apply by emailing a full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan 10th, 08:30
21st January 2020