Minchinhampton Golf Club is a recognised leader in the South West providing a high quality golfing experience by ensuring that our courses, facilities and service exceed the expectations of our members, visitors, and our employees. Our team of well trained and highly motivated people work together to make our club an enjoyable and affordable place to play golf and socialise.
We are seeking an experienced individual to join our Greenkeeping team.
Candidates have an opportunity to join a developing team with a modern approach to greenkeeping using the latest equipment available.
• Proven experience working on golf courses is preferred, however maintaining other sports turf surfaces would be welcomed
• Full UK driving license
• Flexibility and willing to work additional hours if required
• Weekend morning work on a rota basis
• Onsite training will be provided
• Uniform and safety equipment are provided as part of the job
• BIGGA membership
• Opportunities to achieve further qualifications
How to Apply:
Please apply by sending your C.V. and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 23rd February.
Minchinhampton Golf Club
Jan 27th, 14:00
23rd February 2020