As part of its new state of the art training facility, Leicester City Football Club will be launching its New Sports Turf Academy with one of its core objectives to deliver Pitch improvement to Grass roots clubs throughout Leicestershire.
Working closely with the Head of Sports Turf and Sports Turf Academy Manager, this role will offer the right candidate an opportunity to proactively improve playing surfaces across the county offering help, support and turf related advise along with implementing recommended improvement works.
This candidate’s essential key skills will be:
• The ability to manage a pitch contracting service.
• The relevant qualifications to operate machinery.
• The ability to communicate at all levels from Grassroots through to governing bodies.
• The ability to manage a team.
• The capability to organise and plan works to a very high standard through peak seasons.
• The ability to produce reports and recommendations.
• The ability to manage a budget.
• All relevant driving licence criteria such as B+E or above to enable logistic mobilisation of equipment to various sites.
A detailed job description can be found here
A Cover letter, CV and Salary expectation should be sent to: SportsTurf@lcfc.co.uk
Subject: Contracts Manager (Sports Turf in the Community)
Closing Date: 28th February 2020
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to provide equality and fairness for all employees. Leicester City Football Club opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. Please refer to our Equality and Diversity Policy for further information.
Leicester City Football Club
Friday February 14, 12:00
28th February 2020