We’ve got big plans. To become the supplier of choice for John Deere agricultural and turf machinery throughout South Wales and the West Midlands.
To do this we need fantastic people. People who have a passion for helping customers. People who can help sell and support some of the most respected brands in the industry.
Big enough to deliver, but small enough to care. Everyone in the business is valued for the crucial role they play in providing the exceptional local expertise our customers value.
We’ve got some exciting changes in the works. A second depot in South West Wales and the relocation of our Bibury team to a custom built site near Kemble. As a result of these changes we have several opportunities to join us.
A trailblazing role charged with growing the business and cultivating new leads. You have a good understanding of turf machinery and its operation. Experience in sales or negotiating. Organised and self-motivated, a creative problem solver who enjoys building long term relationships with customers
• Represents the Dealership in the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area
• Executes all sales process steps to achieve high sales performance in conjunction with the company’s sales tools and CRM system
• Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment and services potentially saleable by the dealership and attends relevant sales training events
• Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
• Monitors competitor activity and products and communicates to the sales Management accordingly
• Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
• Executes goods delivery and after sales follow up
• Builds strong and loyal relationships with defined sales area customers
• Monitors trends in customers’ business activities and timely communicates to management
• Uses support from Sales Specialists when required
Skills & Qualifications:
• 1+ years’ equipment sales experience
• Good knowledge of agricultural/turf equipment and farming operational practices
• Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions & sales tools
• Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
• Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Ability to work extended hours
• Excellent attitude with integrity and honesty
Offering an excellent remuneration package for the right candidates, we believe in continuous professional development. Training and development opportunities are available for all roles.
Are you ready to join us?
Apply in confidence by clicking here
Tallis Amos Group (TAG)
Sep 25th, 16:00
23rd October 2020