Advance Grass Solutions is an innovative and ambitious company consulting, supporting and supplying a range of exclusive products to the professional sports turf market. Due to the planned strategic development of our business, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Business Manager for Northern England.
The region has experienced rapid growth in recent years with out exclusive portfolio and technical support being used at a number of elite sporting venues, including premier league football and top 100 golf clubs.
To support the next phase of growth we require an experienced Business manager/ Established Regional Manage to lead and develop a team of technical individuals to long term success. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be technically minded, successful leader enable to enhance our already strong market position in a manner which incorporates the company's vision and culture.
Our team of technical individuals work closely with global market leading manufacturers, notably Sustane Natural Fertiliser, Growth Products and Polyon CRF offering an unrivalled ‘added value’ service.
We pride ourselves on a high level of agronomic support, as we look to build and maintain long term customer relationships. With ‘investors in people’ accreditation we take our employee welfare seriously and are committed to providing good working conditions and the chance to be part of an exciting progressive team.
• Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote area development
• Organise and co-ordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
• Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Represent the company at events, conferences etc
• Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area
• Possess a strong understanding of our values, products, the competition in the industry and market position
• Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical, to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
• Manage own, profitable ledger alongside senior responsibilities
• Five years proven track record in business sales or regional management
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• The ability to identify suitable candidates for regional positions and team growth
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Formal Business Management or Sport Turf Science qualification, BASIS or FACTS
We offer a very competitive salary, commission, attractive bonus and company profit share scheme. A quality company vehicle, pension, other benefits and continuous ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the necessary experience, skills, dedication and enthusiasm to succeed in this exciting role, please send your CV with covering letter to Sam Honeyborne, MD at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application: 1st December
Advance Grass Solutions
Oct 26th, 16:00
1st December 2020