An exciting career opportunity has arisen to join the greenkeeping team at Ladbrook Park Golf Club. We are currently looking for an assistant greenkeeper to join our team or are you looking for a change in career?
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes and qualifications:
• Full UK Driving licence
• Self motivated, be a team player with a positive “can do” and practical attitude.
• Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years' previous experience in a broadly similar position. However, we would be willing to consider a newly qualified individual or someone looking for a career change, ready to accept re-training.
• NVQ level 2 in sports turf would be advantage but not essential, although a willingness to learn is a must.
• PA1, (PA2 desirable), PA6 Spraying & basic chainsaw qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
• A flexible approach to work as you will be working a rota system, which will include some weekends.
• Have the ability to produce a high standard of work
• Want to further their skills, training and experiences.
Applicants will be working directly under the Course Manager and closely with the existing team to continue to present the course to the highest possible standard. Work on the course will involve a variety of duties so this position requires an individual who is able to use their skills in all areas of course maintenance and construction.
This 18 hole par 71 mature parkland Harry Colt course is situated within the Blythe Valley in a countryside location.
If joining our team appeals to you, then please email your current CV to: email@example.com
Visit our website here
Ladbrook Park Golf Club
Tanworth In Arden, Solihull
Mar 25th, 09:00
8th April 2021