We are recruiting for people who are passionate about Grounds to join our Team based at the Training Ground in New Malden.
You will work as part of the Team to develop and maintain the Training Ground playing surfaces in line the high standards required by the Head of Grounds and Squad Management.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Working competently with Club equipment and tools ensuring that it is maintained to the correct level;
• Communicate with Squad Management the progress of routine work and ensure the relevant person is notified of any potential issues which may disrupt training;
• Ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste;
• Moving of goals and dugouts around the Training Ground in order for you to fully operate in areas which require work;
• Undertake rolling and spiking of pitches and adjacent areas upholding high standards in every area;
• Complete irrigation duties including hand watering identified areas;
• Checking/replacement of nets and the safe weighting of goals; and
• Coupling up of trailers and other equipment to the back of tractors
You will undertake mowing duties and will have previous experience of using hand mowers as well as ride on machines. Attention to detail is essential as you will be required to white line mark pitches accurately every time.
We are seeking candidates who are prepared to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as having the foresight and initiative to undertake work alone. Candidates will need to have previous experience within a sports turf environment, hold the NVQ L2 qualification in greenkeeping or other sports turf management qualification and ideally hold PA1 & PA6 spraying qualifications.
This is a full-time position which requires regular weekend work and some occasional evenings.
Fulham Football Club is committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
How to Apply:
If you are tenacious, resilient, and passionate about your profession and can add value to our Team, then please apply by filling in the application form and submitting your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 28 May 2021.
Fulham Football Club
Friday April 30, 13:05
28th May 2021