Division: Manchester City Operations
Reports to: Grounds Manager
The role holder is responsible for delivery of grounds maintenance associated services and processes that support the operation of all sites, setting and ensuring the highest standards of safety, landscaping, and grounds maintenance for MCFC’s employees and customers.
Accountabilities with Key Outcomes:
1. To deliver high quality grounds maintenance services at all MCFC sites to the highest standard, in line with MCFC policies, legislative, environmental and certifying authorities’ compliance and best practice.
2. To be responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety requirements for each task is in line with H&S legislation, best practice and MCFC H&S policy.
3. To be responsible for allocated ground maintenance tasks from start to completion including scoping the task, undertaking the work personally or coordinating and supervising others to ensure its timely completion.
4. To ensure that the weekly/day to day operation for the delivery of grounds services at MCFC sites is to the highest standard, in line with health and safety, legislative, environmental, and certifying authorities’ compliance and best practice.
5. To monitor the results of the grounds maintenance service and suggest and deliver improvements.
6. To ensure that all projects you are involved with are managed to the highest standards, working where required with sub-contractors and that the quality of site provision meets the needs of employees and customers.
7. To work closely with partners and stakeholders to provide the most suitable environment for the users of grounds facilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Please give details of the knowledge, education, formal qualifications, specialised training or experience required for the job. Indicate whether requirement is essential or desirable.
• Sports turf maintenance regarding winter sports
• Marking out and setting up of pitch playing surfaces, setting up of machines prior to use, competency to apply granular and liquid products.
• Flexible approach to work, communication, teamwork, highly self-motivated, honest and reliable, willing to self-evaluate and work towards continuous improvement,
• Previous experience Sports turf and grounds maintenance experience
• Work Based Diploma Level 2 (or equivalent) or higher, PA 1,2 and 6
• Health and safety in relation to sports turf
• Basic IT skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
City Football Group promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose skills and experience seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you only if you are selected for an interview.
Employment is subject to the provision of proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
The City Football Group is fully committed to safeguarding children and other vulnerable people across our business. As such, appointment to this post may be subject to Safer Recruitment processes including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up the role.
If you have any further questions about the role or your application, please contact: Careers@CityFootball.com
Manchester City Football Club
Jul 16th, 16:40
29th July 2021