Since its foundation in 1978, KAR UK has been a leading supplier of irrigation equipment and products for leading international manufacturers.
The company provides sprinklers, pipe, pipe fittings, control systems, valves, hoses, hose fittings, drip irrigation, field sprinklers, pop-up sprinklers, injectors and storage tanks for the landscape, horticultural, agricultural, and sports turf markets in the UK and Ireland.
With a proven reputation for exceptional customer service and product availability the company operates from an extensive warehousing, administrative and training facility in Swinton, Manchester.
The role of the ASM will involve:
• Field sales role promoting a range of irrigation products and materials, from leading global manufacturers
• Covering the North of England, Wales, and Scotland
• Responsible for new business development and sales growth of existing accounts
• Work in line with the Company’s beliefs and values to build and maintain customer trust
• Manage established client relationships pro-actively, responding positively to customer requirements and expectations
• Produce timely, quality, internal business reports
• Attend industry events, conferences and seminars to gain new business leads, contacts and market information
• Prepare quotes and give correct technical advice
The ideal applicant will have:
• Knowledge of irrigation, from either sports turf, landscape, agricultural, grower’s back ground, or related industries
• Knowledge of pumps, filtration, water storage, sprinkler systems, valves and control, would be advantageous
• Proven history of delivering new accounts, developing and growing existing accounts
• Proactive, personable, motivated and driven
• Field sales track record
• Full UK Driving Licence
Remuneration: £30,000 - £35,000
Benefits: Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
How to Apply:
Please email Mike McDonnell: firstname.lastname@example.org
£30,000 - £35,000
Aug 4th, 16:20
1st September 2021