We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Grounds Manager to assist with the leading of our Grounds Department within our large, friendly team of Estates & Operations professionals.
• You will have experience of grounds staff supervision and management experience and be able to support all areas of grounds maintenance and development within a large estate.
• You will assist with the delivery of a high level of quality and workmanship with improvements continually shown to the grounds and estate.
• You will have the ability to communicate clearly, making decisions, delegating and ensuring all grounds works and projects are delivered on time and within budget from the direction of the Grounds Manager.
• You will have a strong desire to promote the use of new technologies and have a keen awareness of industry trends and implementation strategies.
• You will ensure that from the direction of the Grounds Manager all daily/weekly/monthly/seasonal checks are undertaken for all ground’s equipment and preventative measurements.
• You will have solid experience in all areas of sports turf and grounds, with previous supervisory experience with a desire to progress into management. You will enjoy being part of a busy, hard-working team which makes a significant contribution to the life of the Schools.
Closing Date: Friday 17 September 2021 at 9am
The Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation
£24,416 - £27,266 Per Annum
Sep 6th, 10:00
17th September 2021