This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing family-run business, working with industry-leading manufacturers.
Turfix, part of The Pitchmark Group, is a Queen’s award-winning family business providing premium pitch solutions to the professional sports turf and independent education sectors.
• £40k - £50k basic salary
• Potential for the successful candidate(s) to qualify for enrolment in a Growth Share Scheme (equity within the division)
• A rewarding and uncapped personal bonus scheme in conjunction with an unrivalled annual company profit-share bonus
• Fully expensed laptop, phone and company vehicle
• The company provides excellent opportunities for personal skills and career development
• Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
• Field-based and remote-working (location flexible)
• Team meetings at our HQ in Bristol every 2-3 months
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced, driven and ambitious salesperson with an excellent record of consistent sales performance to join the successful Turfix team. Your key role will be to identify new business opportunities and generate sales of our product lines, whilst maintaining and developing existing customer relationships working alongside our network of Regional Account Managers.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with knowledge of technical sales who will work closely with our world-renowned key suppliers including Pitchmark, ICL and Harrod Sport. With a slogan of ‘Your Turf. Our Passion’, the candidate should be someone who is highly driven and enthusiastic about helping create and maintain the highest standard of sports turf in all environments. A proven track record of achieving sales targets is essential and working within the turf and amenity sector is preferred.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilise the current portfolio and revenue streams to develop new business opportunities and establish excellent relationships with new and existing customers
• Ensure customers have a great understanding of Turfix’s products and services including USPs, features and benefits
• Maintain high levels of administration via a CRM system
• Provide appropriate product and service pricing based on achieving a target net margin
• Attend trade exhibitions, events and educational seminars
• Maintain a periodic customer call cycle calendar including overnight stays
• Actively promote Turfix’s activities and positively engage with customers using social media
• Liaise with Turfix’s Regional Account Managers to organise practical demonstrations and generate interest in the Turfix Services division
Skills and Attributes:
• Be ambitious, motivated and determined
• Provide win/win solutions
• Ability to identify new business, sales, service and product opportunities
• Be flexible and adaptable - overnight stays and potential overseas travel may be required
• Be polite, courteous and customer-focused
• Be an outstanding communicator and work with a minimum of supervision within a team
• Have the ability to prioritise workload and have excellent time management skills
• Be proactive and takes initiative in a logical, highly driven manner
Knowledge, Experience and Practical Ability:
• Minimum of five years’ experience of successfully working in a sales environment
• Proven record of achieving sales targets (essential)
• Full and (preferably) clean driving license (essential)
• Excellent technical knowledge and experience working in the turf and amenity sector (desirable)
• Experience in dealing with decision-makers in the professional sport and education sectors (desirable)
• BASIS and FACTS qualified (desirable)
• Ability and willingness to conduct on-site meetings
We are looking for an outgoing, skilled and dynamic professional with business acumen to become a valued member of the Turfix team. If you want to become an integral member of a rapidly growing, friendly family business, then apply using the information below.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would suit this position to email@example.com quoting KAM-08/22 as a job reference.
Should you have any questions about the role, please contact Katie Yarwood (Assoc CIPD) in our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03333 580505. For a more informal discussion about the role, please contact Oliver Boys on 07950 472216.
Visit www.turfix.co.uk for further information on our business. The Pitchmark Group Ltd T/A Turfix is an equal opportunities employer.
The closing date for this application is Wednesday 31st August 2022.
Telephone: 03333 580505
£40000 - £50000 Basic Salary Bonuses & Perks
Friday August 05, 11:04
31st August 2022