SALARY: Competitive plus benefits
LOCATION: Remote/homebased-based role with extensive travel required across the North of Scotland including Aberdeenshire, Banffshire, Morayshire, Inverness shire and the Highlands Region
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
A flexible approach to your hours will be essential to meet the seasonality of the business.
Please Note: Full, clean driving licence is essential
Sales and Business Development Account Executive / Amenity Specialist who has Amenity knowledge and experience of working in a sales environment, with great communication and relationship building skills is required for a well-established company.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING PROVIDED
Full training on all products and services will be provided as necessary to the successful candidate.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales and Business Development Account Executive / Amenity Specialist who has Amenity knowledge and experience of working in a sales environment, with great communication and relationship building skills.
Working as a Sales and Business Development Account Executive / Amenity Specialist you will provide a highly professional sales service to maximise profitable sales of products through sound technological knowledge and excellent relationship building whilst providing outstanding customer satisfaction.
As a Sales and Business Development Account Executive / Amenity Specialist you will need to be people focused and confident in problem solving and decision making. You will have the ability to self-manage, maintain personal development and meet sales targets and profit objectives.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Agrovista Amenity is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, Agrovista offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
To apply please email your CV to Mollie Haynes (HR Advisor) at: firstname.lastname@example.org including why you feel you are suitable for the role.
Your duties as a Sales and Business Development Account Executive / Amenity Specialist will include:
• Achieve personal sales and profit targets, whilst keeping personal costs base within budget
• Establish effective calling pattern in a cost-controlled manner within allocated sales area
• Monitor customer debt and ensure that exposure to bad debt should be kept to the minimum and that credit control is within company guidelines
• Achieves sales targets within profitable margins
• Actively seeks out new sales opportunities, expanding the offer to current customers and broadening the customer base
• Provide relevant and timely information to customers on all products and services offered
• Implement product campaigns as required
• Develop new business growth opportunities in sales area and seek out new customers
• Management of personal portfolio business accounts
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Amenity Industry and Sales experience required
• Customer centric approach
• Outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Ability to work as part of self managed team
• Innovative approach, promotes sharing of best practice
• Full UK driving licence
• Always act with honesty and integrity
• Embrace new ideas and opportunities
• Ideally qualified in FACTS and/ or BASIS however not essential
• A flexible approach to your hours will be essential to meet the seasonality of the business
• 25 Days Holiday plus Bank holidays
• Private health care
• Free 24-hour employee assistance program
• Excellent learning and personal development opportunities
Competitive Plus Benefits
Sep 2nd, 10:00