Our client is a long-established landscape company that requires a full-time Sports Ground Team member to join their highly respected firm. The salary for this role is £32,000 - £37,000 per annum depending on experience.
Hours of work are 8-hour days, Monday to Friday based in the London Borough of Bromley.
You will need to possess a passion for your profession and be willing to work outside in all aspects of the weather.
You will have a great attitude, a pleasant customer manner, the ability to take directions and an eagerness to develop skills and knowledge to ensure that sports pitches and gardens are maintained to a high standard.
It is essential to have an understanding of maintaining the sports complex to a very high standard for the benefit of student staff and visitors.
Horticultural/turf maintenance qualifications and experience is essential.
Are you the right person for the job?
If you have/are the following, then the answer is yes!
• The ideal candidate will have significant industry experience and a minimum of Level 2 in Sports Turf Maintenance or Turf Science and Sports Ground management or a suitable equivalent
• A full, clean driver’s licence is essential
• PA1/PA6 certification is required
• The skill to build good working relationships with client
• Reliable and an excellent timekeeper
• Positive approach and able to respond to deadlines
What will your role as a Groundsperson look like?
• To carry out mowing operations in all areas of height definition on the sports pitches using ride-on and pedestrian machinery
• Turf operations including top dressing, over seeding, divot repair verti-cutting, scarification, aeration, turf laying, and fertiliser supplement application
• Marking out pitches & tracks from scratch
• Fine Turf Management
• General grounds maintenance around the site
What can you expect in return?
• To join a fantastic company
• To become part of a great team
• To showcase your knowledge and skill set
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
JC Landscapes Ltd
London Borough Of Bromley
£32,000 - £37,000 Per Annum
Jan 3rd, 07:00
31st January 2023