An opportunity to work for Essex County Cricket Club at our satellite ground, responsible for the day to day running of 2 cricket fields, (Squares, nets and outfields), based at Billericay CC.
Ground used by Billericay CC (Premier league club), Essex CCC (2ndXI, Academy, U18, Development and Women’s teams) Sunrisers, plus occasional international teams for training.
• Upkeep of playing facilities, including turf nets to the required standard.
• Maintaining machinery and equipment.
• Liaising with Billericay CC with regards fixtures and ground use, to ensure best quality facilities.
• Reporting directly to Essex CCC Head Groundsman.
• Supervising staff and controlling hours worked.
Preferred Skills -
Experience of premier league cricket or 1st class cricket.
Having worked at a recognized topflight cricket ground.
Able to work independently.
Having good interpersonal skills.
Level 2 NVQ in sportsturf
Pesticide application PA1,2 or 6
Team work is an essential part of the philosophy at Essex CCC, and we expect employees to conduct themselves with the highest standards to enhance cricket in Essex at all levels. We are committed to a policy where a work/life balance is essential, but there will be weekend work and unsocial hours during the cricket season.
Essex County Cricket Club
Mar 6th, 14:50
20th March 2023