Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 17.00pm
Start date: ASAP
Radnor House Sevenoaks has an exciting opportunity for a Groundsperson to join the Estates Team. The successful candidate will support the Grounds Manger in the maintenance, conservation, and enhancement of the school grounds, working collaboratively with colleagues as part of a professional team.
We require a candidate who can:
• Manage and develop working relations for the faculty and with other colleagues
• Work positively and constructively within their team and with other colleagues
• Think creatively and imaginatively, investigate, solve problems, and identify opportunities
• Promote our core values of excellence, respect, courage, and perseverance
• NVQ in Turf Management, Horticulture or similar is desirable
• Chainsaw licence and a PA1 PA6 spraying certification is desirable.
• A minimum in grade 4 Maths and English is essential
• Competitive salary
• Extensive opportunities for CPD
• Free, high-quality lunches
• Pension scheme
• Free onsite parking
• Onsite gym
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance
To apply for the role please send a completed CV, which must include a full employment history with explanation of any gaps and details of two referees, to
We reserve the right to interview candidates and appoint before the closing date therefore early applications are recommended.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for an Enhanced Disclosure.
Radnor House Sevenoaks School
Up To 25k Per Annum
Nov 8th, 12:05
24th November 2023