See the latest innovative time saving British made machinery from this world famous company.
Monday 21st April Nottingham RFC - Nottingham Rugby Club, The Bay, 1, Holme Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 5AA
Tuesday 22nd April Manchester City FC - City of Manchester Stadium, Sport City, Manchester M11 3FF
Wednesday 23rd April Wigan Warriors RFC - JJB Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan WN5 OUH
Thursday 24th April Rugby School - Rugby, Warwickhire CV22 5EH
Friday 25th April Northampton RFC - Franklin's Gardens, Weedon Road, Northampton NN5 5BG
Demonstration: 10 am - 3pm
· The new Vibra-Tine Sand Master -sand banding machine is capable of simultaneously decompacting the soil, and injecting 1 tonne sand per 100m2 into 20mm bands at 26 cm spacings and 26cm depth. A football pitch can be completed in around 6 hours with drainage dramatically improved.
· Blec's new Vibra-Tine Sand Injector- is a development of the above for use on very fine turf areas such as golf greens/tees /fairwaysBlec Vibra- Sand injector 5.JPG
· Uni- Seeder-6hp Honda powered walk behind seeder produces 1300 holes /m2
· Blec new Multi seeder- with twin floating multi spike rollers to follow the contours of undulating ground, allowing consistent and accurate seeding from 5-50 grms/m2
· Uni-spread- new compact self loading top dresser- superbly designed time saving hydraulic tipping hopper, enables loading and spreading by one man
· Blec Agrivator-2.4 metre decompactor/aerator penetrates very hard soil due to unique vibratory action of its tines
Jonathan Skelton of Rufford Ltd, Soils And Top Dressings, will also be advising on the choice and use of materials for drainage and top dressings for football and rugby pitches.
For further details call: John Reynolds 0121 3553700/07980 604430