0 Bowls club wrecked by fire

Arson is believed to be the cause of a massive fire that ripped through the Castle Bowls Club in Sleaford Road, Tattershall, at around 2am on Sunday morning.

The fire caused an estimated £100,000 worth of damage and destroyed everything inside.

See the rest of the article on the following link:-Horncastle News

Editorial Enquiries Editorial Enquiries

Contact Kerry Haywood

01952 897416
editorial@pitchcare.com

Customers Advertising

Contact Peter Britton

01952 898516
peter@pitchcare.com

Subscribe Subscribe to the Pitchcare Magazine

You can have each and every copy of the Pitchcare magazine delivered direct to your door for just £30 a year.