The team that brings you Ferris zero turn mowers in the UK are delighted to introduce an all- new commercial mower from Ferris, which will be launched at the SALTEX 2018 event this month.
The ISX®800Z is powered by a Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf™ 27-gross HP, 810cc V- Twin petrol engine, featuring a commercial warranty of 3 years. Packed full of premium features, the ISX®800Z boasts Ferris' patented suspension technology, iCD™ cutting deck technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system, an engine purpose built for a zero-turn application and mowing speeds up to 16 km/h.
With a compact size, the ISX®800Z can easily tackle tight places, providing maximum manoeuvrability and productivity.
Taking owners into the future, the Ferris suspension has been upgraded for an even better mowing experience, featured on the ISX®800Z. Not only does this mower incorporate adjustable coil-over-shocks at the rear wheels, it also boasts next generation independent suspension at the front using a double wishbone system. This offers superior operator comfort and increased mowing productivity, with the deck following the contours of even the most challenging terrain with refined control and incomparable steering accuracy.
• Commercial Turf™ 27-gross HP, 810cc V-Twin petrol engine features an ultimate 5 step dust and particle filtration system with an integrated cyclonic air cleaner.
• Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 Powertrain® transaxles
• 132cm Rear discharge fabricated steel mower deck with iCD™ technology and standard mulching insert
• Patented 4-wheel suspension system
• Foot operated deck lift with cutting height ranging from 38-127mm in 0,6cm increments
• Large 23x10.50-12 drive tyres and 13x6.5-6 caster tyres
• Ground speed up to 16 km/h with productivity up to 1,69 Ha/hour (based on 80% efficiency)
The ISX®800Z includes the Ferris 2+2 Year Limited Warranty which covers the unit for four years (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. During the first two years (24 months), the mower is covered for unlimited hours. (Drive belt, tyres, brake pads, battery and blades are covered for 90 days.) The double deck belt drive system is covered by 3 years with max. of 300 hours. In addition, coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for four years (48 months), unlimited hours.