British Seed Houses & Pitchcare Fantasy Football League - Winners Announced
The British Seed Houses/Pitchcare Fantasy football league has finally drawn to a close. Players occupying the top ten positions have until the 30th June to come forward and claim their prize money. Winners need to email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details. Subject to meeting the rules of entry, winners will receive a cheque following this date.
Any prize money not claimed will be donated to a charity of British Seed House's and Pitchcare's choice. Winning entrants not complying with the original terms of entry will be disqualified from the competition.
Congratulations and step forward please; Mr Ike, David Holland, Alan Loose, Gareth Yandell, Gary Conway, Gary Hawley and Robert Sandilands. Mr Gilbert, Mr Contractor we know who you are, then of course there's me.
Until next season,
British Seed Houses
- Entry open to BSH customers and staff, and Pitchcare members, customers and staff
- Entry not open to industry associated trade employees
- Only one entry per person
- Game rules as per http://fantasy.premierleague.com
- Please refer to the competition page for description of the prizes.
- Prize winners will be notified by email. All prize winners will be listed on the competition website accessed via www.pitchcare.com or www.britishseedhouses.com
- All winners shall give their consent for their name and photograph to be published for publicity purposes in any media.
- By entering the competition, each applicant warrants that all the information submitted by him/her in his/her application is true and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Pitchcare reserves the right to disqualify an applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute the joint decision of British Seed Houses & Pitchcare.com Ltd will be final.