Tracmaster Ltd, manufacturer of the highly respected CAMON range of garden, landscape, and groundcare machinery, are pleased to announce the launch of their new C275 Wood Chipper.
Designed and built to Tracmaster's own specifications, the CAMON C275 Wood Chipper is the perfect addition to their comprehensive range.
Key features of the new Wood Chipper include:
· Twin hydraulic roller feed with reverse
· Extra wide chute for easy feeding with fold down section for easy storage and transportation
· Angled teeth on the roller which effectively centralise material when chipping
· Fast reacting electronic "no-stress control" device
· Choice of petrol or diesel engine
· 5" chipping capacity
· Heat-treated, reversible twin chipping blades for longer life
· Fully rotatable and adjustable discharge chute
· Mounted on a high-speed road trailer with full lighting specification
This superb new machine will be exhibited at IOG Saltex 2003, where visitors can see working demonstrations on Stand DAB 37 / 43, along with the CAMON C300 Commercial Shredder and the C80 and C150 Chipper-Shredders. Also at Saltex on Stand DAC 19 will be the Power Scythes, Flail Mower, Bank Mower, Lawn Aerator, Lawn Scarifier, Two-Wheel Tractors, Power Carriers and Stump Grinder, and working next door, on DAC 20, will be the Rotavators, Tiller, Turf Cutter, Trencher, Hole Borers, Power Harrow etc.
For further information please contact:
Sarah Beauchamp Marketing Manager, Tracmaster Ltd
Stephen Pitt Managing Director, Tracmaster Ltdd
sales telephone - 01444 247 689
sales fax - 01444 871 612