Dear Turf Manager,
My name is Will Bowden. I am The Programme Manager for Sports Turf at Cannington Centre (Bridgwater College). Next academic year we will be offering an industry based programme of study on the topic of Water Resource Management. The specific details of this programme are on the enclosed documentation. However in summary the short course will run as follows:
· 01.10.09 - 17.12.09 / 2.5 hr sessions (Cannington Centre)
· There will be an assignment to complete for those that wish to gain the industry endorsed Certificate in Water Resource Management.
· The course will cost £80.00/delegate with a limited number of spaces available.
· The course is part-sponsored and endorsed by Industry leaders (Rainbird UK, Irritech UK and the LDCA) on completion of the 15 week course you will gain a certificate in water Resource Management from Bridgwater College.
· The seminars will be led by our own college team, Industry experts and consultants, plus some workshop/Practical based sessions
· There will be a prize for best student
The benefits of this course are huge. It is open to all within the turf and landscaping industries and will provide the learner with a broad knowledge of all aspects of irrigation, soil science and drainage. There is no other validated course like this currently running in the UK and spaces are strictly limited to a first come first served basis.
Please complete the attached application form and return to Will Bowden, Programme Manager for Sports Turf, Cannington Centre, Rodway Hill, Cannington, Bridgwater, TA5 2LS (enclose Cheque only payment of £80.00, made payable to Bridgwater College)
Thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you to Cannington in the Autumn.