Continuing growth for Sportsturf at Reaseheath
Working in collaboration with the GTC, BIGGA and the IOG, Reaseheath offers courses which are constructed to meet the differing requirements of students ranging from school-leavers and mature career changers to employees keen for further training.
As well as offering full-time courses, the college works alongside its industry partners to provide part-time vocational training in flexible programmes of day release, block release and work-based learning. These minimise disruption to work schedules and most are supported by site visits from college assessors.
Reaseheath's sports facilities include a nine hole commercial golf course, football and cricket pitches and a bowling green. Crewe Alexandra FC's training grounds are also on-site, and these can be used for specialist training.
The college has strong links with training establishments and golf courses abroad and many students gain industry experience at prestigious golf courses in America and Europe.
· First Diploma in Horticulture (Sports Turf option) 1 year
· National Diploma in Amenity Horticulture, Greenkeeping and Sports Turf (2 years)
· Higher National Diploma in Golf Course Management (3 year sandwich)
· Higher National Certificate in Golf course Management (flexible option for those already working in the industry)
· NVQs 2 and 3 in Sports Turf
· Foundation and Advanced Modern Apprenticeships
· NPTC qualifications
Contact: Phil Sharples on 01270 613236 or Customer Services on 01270 613242