Grass experts from DLF-TRIFOLIUM are looking forward to a good dialogue with more than 500 scientists and football coaches from virtually all parts of the world when they meet in Copenhagen at the 8th World Congress on Science & Football (WCSF2015)20-23 May 2015.
The participants will discuss different topics form the world of football, including health and injuries from the environmental, human and social sciences point of view.
DLFs international team of professional turf grass experts will explain about the science behind the world of grass seed for playing surfaces. Our experts will be available at the exhibition area where they will also exchange knowledge with the congress participants.
As a science-based grass seed company with a global research network we are developing tomorrow's grasses for sports, and we are proud to be the gold sponsor and join the the international WCSF2015 congress, says Peter de Bruijn, Channel Manager in Professional Turf.
Our experience from the natural turf industry and dedication to R&D provides the tools to consistently improve and set new standards in sports turf. That is what we hope to communicate at the congress, says Peter de Bruijn.
Also, in football circles, attention is drawn to the effect the pitch surface has on the game, health, injuries, sustainability and cost benefits. These issues will be discussed at the DLF stand and the visitors can get a good overview of the factors to consider when choosing pitch surface.
For more information, please contact Peter de Bruijn: +31 6 5135 0025, firstname.lastname@example.org
The congress in brief
• 8th World Congress on Science & Football (WCSF2015) takes place in Copenhagen 19-23 May 2015.
• About 500 scientists, coaches and other football fans participating in the congress
• Centre for Team Sport and Health under the Department of Nutrition, Exercise and Sports at the University of Copenhagen is organizing the congress
• In addition to four convention days of lectures and workshops, a seminar has been arranged for top coaches and physical trainers, where they can be updated on the latest research in the training and testing of players
• The WCSF is a multidisciplinary congress focusing on five types of football: Soccer, Rugby, and Australian, American and Gaelic Football
DLF-TRIFOLIUM is the gold sponsor at the congress and an international team of professional turf grass experts will participate in the congress and present the science of grass at the exhibition area
DLF-TRIFOLIUM A/S Ny Østergade 9 DK-4000 Roskilde Phone: +45 4633 0300 Fax +45 4632 0830