A firefighter has been airlifted to hospital after being hurt while dealing with a blaze in the Scottish Borders.
Crews were called to a fire in a greenkeeper's shed at Eyemouth Golf Club at about 0530 BST.
The building was well alight and the firefighter was injured when part of the structure collapsed.
He was taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary with injuries which are not believed to be life-threatening, but it is thought he has a broken leg.
About 35 staff from Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue were called to the Gunsgreenhill course as the shed contained a number of chemicals and pesticides.
Click on the following link to see the rest of the article:- BBC News