Gianni, Ferrari sales in the UK are reaching new levels in the face of difficult financial constraints across the markets - not least in the public sector.
Feedback from customers has been particularly interesting and, in response to requests from dealers and end-users, Gianni Ferrari is delighted to announce the launch of the new Turbo Z 322 Diesel - and a re-styled version of the extremely popular Turbo 4.
The new Turbo Z 322 D has many additional benefits to its petrol equivalent, the most notable being:
• Reduced running costs associated with diesel engines.
• Although fitted with a powerful diesel engine, it still retains the same compact design.
• Hydraulic lift for attachments enables the machine to mount kerbs and pavements with ease.
• It is also compatible with the new 132 cm Dual-Cut™deck which allows the operator to switch between mulching mode and rear discharge mode in one simple move.
The Turbo 4 (known as theT4) is a professional mower collector and represents the top of the range of Gianni Ferrari - always delivering a superb performance and finish. The four-wheel drive, 36hp model has a working width of 150cm coupled with a high-capacity, high-dump 1300litre hopper. The contrary-rotation (RCA) collecting deck controls the distribution of cuttings to the collector avoiding clogging and unnecessary downtime.
New f eatures on this ever popular model include:
• A smaller turning circle with increased rear axle anti-scuff capability.
• Better engine radiator protection from dust and grass (less maintenance).
• More efficient engine radiator cooling (36hp models).
• Improved hydraulic radiator cooling and better access for maintenance.
• LED-type rear lights and beacon for lower electrical consumption.
A range of aesthetic improvements, combined with ergonomic changes to improve driver comfort - all go to produce one of the best and most user-friendly professional mower collectors on the market.
These subtle, but very effective, alterations cover:
• Re-designed dashboard
• All controls re-located on the right side.
• Joystick for intuitive and easy use of the dumping operations.
• Cruise control (speed limiter) for setting the max working speed.
• Less effort required on the forward/reverse pedals.
• Repositioning of the differential lock pedal for better left foot resting.
All-in-all Gianni Ferrari have taken on board customer observations and integrated them with their on-going research and development programme.
The result is new and improved models that ensure an efficient, economic and professional finish every time.
For more general information on the Gianni Ferrari range of professional mower/collectors please visit www.gianniferrari.com.