Complete Weed Control has announced a series of roadshow events to provide essential guidance for the amenity sector dealing with the application of glyphosate.
Complete Weed Control has announced a series of roadshow events to provide essential guidance for the amenity sector.
The half day seminars will detail the latest information from Bayer regarding glyphosate as well as informative sessions dealing with the application of glyphosate for hard surfaces utilising Complete Weed Control's Weed-IT technology.
In addition, there will invaluable advice with regard to handling public objections to weed control activities, with concise information to take away from the event. Findings from the most extensive trials into Japanese knotweed and its control will also be provided along with advice as to how best manage the problem and its associated issues.
There will be a live demonstration of the Weed-IT machine in order for delegates to appreciate the environmental and productivity benefits that the technology brings to the sector.
Dates and venues have been confirmed as:
- 14th Kendleshire Golf Club (near Bristol) Henfield Rd, Coalpit Heath BS36 2UY
- 15th Jury's Inn, Hinckley Island Hotel (near Leicester) Watling St, Burbage, Hinckley LE10 3JA
- 22nd Battle of Britain Bunker (Hillingdon) Wren Ave, Uxbridge UB10 0FD
- 28th November King's Manor Library, University of York, Exhibition Square, York YO1 7EP
- 29th November Stirling Court Hotel, Airthrey Road, Stirling, FK9 4LA
The Seminar includes a complimentary lunch. Places are limited, so please book to avoid disappointment by clicking the below event you would like to attend.
For more information, please contact Complete Weed Control's national office on 01325 324 277 or visit www.completeweedcontrol.co.uk