Less 'bovver' with this hover
For flat dry turf a conventional mower will do, but when the mowing conditions are EXTREME nothing performs like the HoverMower™. The HoverMower™ floats effortlessly on a cushion of air; without any wheels it mows in any direction following the contour of the land.
For a fast professional cut on steep slopes, wet grounds, lake banks, sand traps, retaining walls and awkward hard to reach angles HoverMower™ is the answer! Designed for uncompromising performance, built with meticulous care and loaded with exclusive features, these Hover Mowers are the number one choice for Turf Professionals!
- Stainless steel blades for long life and clean cut (industry's first and only)
- Deep tripod polyethylene decks eliminate scalping and resist cracking and fracture (industry's first and only)
- Steel handle brackets connect to the deck with reinforced metal mounts to eliminate stress fracture and costly deck replacement (industry's first and only)
- 1/2" - 3" adjustable cut height. 4" cut optional (industry's highest)
- Lightest mowers in their class with highest horsepower to weight ratio
- Largest, most efficient impellers in the industry for superior hovering and ease of operation
With a powerful Honda 4-cycle engine matched to the largest impeller in the business, this mower is built to hover light and deliver big performance. It hovers with ease on lake banks and slopes. It cuts and mulches tall, wet grass for a clean professional look. The new 4-cycle engine is light and specially designed for continuous incline operation. It runs quiet and clean. It is CARB and EPA certified.
|ENGINE||Honda 5.5HP GCV160A-N7AI, 4 cycle|
|CAPABILITY||Continuous operation on slopes up to 45° incline|
|DECK||High density polyethylene, UV,chemical resistant|
|IMPELLER||High impact plastic alloy with aluminium hub|
|CUT||• Reversible stainless steel blades • Metal edged nylon blades • Nylon strings • Steel bar blade (International only)|
|CUT HEIGHT||1⁄2 inch - 3 inches|
|CUT WIDTH||19 inches|
16 gauge steel, ergonomic, 52" reach
|ENGINE MOUNT||Glass filled Zytel|
|TRAVEL||5⁄ 16" above ground|
|OPTIONS||Lift kit for 4" cut height|
Special price £431 +VAT
Delivery included in price.
Click here to purchase
Lloyds and Co Letchworth Ltd are the sole supplier to the UK market.