ICL has announced that it will be exhibiting at the GLAS (Garden Landscape Amenity Sportsturf) Trade Show on stand B4, which will be held at Dublin's Citywest Hotel on 21 July 2016.
Not only does the GLAS event offer visitors the chance to see some of the Ireland's leading horticulture growers but it also offers excellent networking and learning opportunities through a programme of advanced workshops and mentoring sessions.
Visitors to the ICL stand will be able to receive valuable one-to-one advice on agriculture, horticulture, sportsturf and landscape. Serving the world's green markets through its specialised divisions, ICL's leading experts work with end users to optimise plant health and nutrition providing individual advice.
You will also be given an insight to some of ICL's newly launched products.
Controlled release fertilisers: -
- New and improved Osmocote Exact High K promotes compact growth and quality in flowering plants by utilising ICL's 4th generation Double Coated Technology (DCT). Find out more about DCT and how ornamental growers can maximise their return on investment by using this advanced product.
- Agromaster provides exceptional performance and high nitrogen control by utilising ICL's patented E-Max coating technology. Specifically for use in tree planting and edible crops, this fertilizer is the next generation of precision nutrition control.
- The Sportsmaster CRF Mini range has now been further improved by the inclusion of polyhalite providing a more effective fertilizer for the ever advancing turf market.
Plant Protection Products: -
- Prestop - a unique, patented and approved biological fungicide that helps to control damping-off, root rot or base rot diseases and aerial diseases in ornamental and edible crops.
Speciality Products : -
- Ranger - a hard surface cleaner for use on all hard surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, tarmac, block paving and artificial sports surfaces
- Sp0tless - a highly formulated cleaning agent for the cleaning and decontamination of spray tanks and spraying equipment.
- PHixer is a specialist water conditioner that adjusts spray tank water to an optimum pH level of 4.0 - 5.0.
- Colour Pro Indicator - an advanced spray pattern indicator that assists spraying and minimizes spray drift. The low-staining formulation features a premium blue colour indicator and includes a sequestering agent to prevent lock-up.
ICL / Everris products are available from the Pitchcare shop