Global Manufacturer, Kawasaki is increasing its Power Products Range with the introduction of two new brush cutters. The KBH53 which is fitted with the new TJ53E Engine launched this year with features and machining techniques to make it environmentally friendly and lightweight whilst still delivering exceptional power for demanding applications.
The KBL53 again with the new TJ53E has been manufactured to meet the specialist demands of Southern Europe.
The new models deliver advanced design and technology with a range of features that include:
• The high-powered Kawasaki 2 Stroke Engine which exceeds the low emissions regulations.
• Rubber dampers and the use of high-grade materials to considerably reduce vibration levels.
• Transport Mode Handle to change between work and transport mode without any tools (KBH Model only)
• Durable three star blade to make light work of the deepest undergrowth (KBH Model only).
• 3 Position harness hanger to optimise comfort and support.
• KAR (Kawasaki advanced Recoil) Easy Start - fitted as standard across the whole Power Products range.
Kawasaki has responded to operator feedback and already the new models seem to be very popular with those professional users looking for a powerful but lightweight machine. Senior Product Manager, Jack Ford, commented, 'We are excited about the launch of these new machines as they will allow the operator to get the job done more efficiently, with the minimum of effort whilst at the same time being comfortable to use.'
Of course the usual features you would expect with all Kawasaki Power Products remain - superior performance and exceptional quality all backed up by industry leading professional and domestic warranties.
Further new products are soon to be announced later this year. For more details please visit www.kawasaki-powerproducts.eu