Global Manufacturer, Kawasaki has reacted to market demands and launched the KMS27A Multi Tool, which enables the operator to carry out a variety of tasks using one machine with multiple attachments. Now it could not be easier when it comes to trimming hedges, cutting grass and pruning trees.
The KMS27A Power Unit uses the high performance yet compact TJ27E Engine with other features including:
• Light weight design
• Easy connecting and heavy duty joint with easy tightening mechanism
• Cleaner emissions - the TJ Series engines meet all EU Emission Regulations
• KAR (Kawasaki's unique advanced Recoil easy start system) - fitted as standard across the whole Power Products range
The lightweight and robust power unit will initially be available with the following easy to connect attachments:
• Brush cutter with heavy duty commercial gear case and professional grade nylon line.
• Hedge trimmer with 135o articulated chromised blades for extra durability
• Pruner with heavy duty quality chain and auto lube feature fitted with 10 inch (24.5cm) bar
• Lightweight Extension to compliment the Pruner Attachment for extra reach
Senior Product Manager, Jack Ford, commented, "The latest addition to our Power Products range means the operator can do more in less time and we are looking forward to adding additional attachments in the future to increase its versatility further."
Further new products are soon to be announced with full details available by visiting www.kawasaki-powerproducts.eu