Kawasaki has now enhanced their already superior blade technology to exceed the cutting performance their Hedge Trimmers are renowned for. In addition, the new range of Kawasaki Hedge Trimmers is now powered by the also newly launched TJ23V Euro 2 complaint Engine, which offers significantly improved fuel economy.
The KHDD600A, KHDD750A and KHSS750A models deliver advanced design and technology with a range of features that include:
• Double reciprocating blades in double and single sided versions
• New heavy duty chromised blades for extra durability and superior cutting performance
• High power yet environmentally friendly TJ23V Engine which exceeds EMC emission regulations
• Vibration dampers providing operator comfort for longer operation
• Heavy duty gear casing for increased durability
• 5 Position twist operating handle for easier cutting at any angle (KHDD models only)
• Easy Start KAR (Kawasaki advanced Recoil) - fitted as standard across the whole Power Products range.
The KHDD600A and KHDD750A models both come with double sided, double reciprocating blades, whilst the KHSS750A comes as single sided. All Hedge Trimmers in the range benefit from the new heavy duty chromised blades which mean they require less maintenance and stay sharper for longer. Richard Harris, EU Business Development Manager for Kawasaki Engine & Power Products Department commented, "We have maintained the quality, reliability and performance that our customers expect of Kawasaki Power Products and these new Hedge Trimmers are no exception. Operators can expect even faster cutting times whilst enjoying the financial benefits from improved fuel economy."
For further details on the new range of Hedge Trimmers and new products recently launched visit www.kawasaki-powerproducts.eu