Scotts has a limited number of places available at its Aquatic Training Day at the Centre for Aquatic Plant Management in Oxfordshire on Friday 24th April.
The comprehensive seminar which is relevant to anyone who manages weed control in large lakes, ponds and fisheries, will cover all aspects of aquatic plant identification and innovative weed and algae control programmes.
Speakers on the day will include Professor Pat Nutall from the Centre for Aquatic Plant Management and Dr. Jonathan Newman from the Plant Management Group.
A full agenda for the day is outlined below. Places are strictly limited. To reserve your place and to obtain further information, please contact Debbie Osborne at Scotts on 01473 201247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9.30am Coffee & Registration
- 10.00am Introduction to CEH, Professor Pat Nutall - Centre for Aquatic Plant Management
- 10.30am Aquatic Plant Identification & Control, Dr. Jonathan Newman - Plant Management Group
- 11.30am Questions/Discussion
- 12.30pm Lunch
- 1.30pm Understanding ProCrystal Applications, Hugh Frost - Novozymes
- 2.15pm The Use Of Aquatic Colourants To Improve Visual Appearance Of Water Features And As Part Of An Aquatic IPM Programme, Karl Geary - Becker Underwood
- 2.45pm Questions/Discussion
- 3.00pm Coffee and depart
Venue - Centre for Aquatic Plant Management, CEH Wallingford, Maclean Building, Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford, OX10 8BB. (Directions at www.ceh.ac.uk/sites/wallingford.html)