Honda En gines has completely renewed its website, making it even easier to find practical information needed on Honda general purpose engines. Honda Engines has completely renewed its website, making it even easier to find practical information needed on Honda general purpose engines.
As well as English, French, German, Italian, Swedish and Dutch, the site is now also available in two additional languages - Spanish and Russian.
New or improved features include:
• A brand new Engine Search enabling you to find a suitable engine based on criteria such as application, use, shaft orientation, net power and displacement.
• An improved Dealer/distributor Locator in our Service Network Database with an integrated route map making it even more convenient to find the nearest service point for maintenance, repair, spare parts, warranty handling and replacement engines.
• The Electronic Parts Catalogue for Honda Engines is one click away from the homepage. Just enter the model code and serial number or the model and type of the engine and the corresponding part numbers will appear on exploded views. A shopping list can be made and easily printed out.
• New search functions make it easy to find the Owners' Manuals and excerpts of the Shop Manuals in a selection of languages.
• A more detailed overview of the Warranty Conditions, by region and engine type, including how to obtain such warranties.
• A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section covering the most common questions about the maintenance and storage of engines.
• A specific Environment Section where you can read more about Honda's efforts to reduce its impact on the environment.
• A News Section, making all recent press releases about Honda Engines accessible. Next to specific engine-related topics, a separate news feed shows the Honda Worldwide Top 5 topics of the day.
• A link to subscribe to our Newsletter and receive up-to-date information about Honda Engines.