New permanent white line system demonstration
BTM (Sports Services) Ltd would like to invite you to witness the latest technology in pitch marking. The installation of the first turfed pitch in the South of England will take place on Monday 1st November at Cobham Football Club in Surrey. The demonstration kicks off at 11:30am.
Light refreshments will be available on the day.
The system provides long life synthetic field markings for football pitches, rugby pitches, golf courses, grass parking lots, landing strips.
The benefits (at a glance)
- Reduced labour/machinery and material costs
- Permanent lines-highly visible in all conditions
- Non absorbent/UV resistant
- Patented system with material quality assurance guarantee
- Up to 10 year life expectancy
- Laser-guiding system for pin-point accuracy
- Reduces possibility of bad decisions from poorly lined fields
- Can be installed in most weather conditions
- Allows fields to be used on day of completion
- Is not affected by most pitch renovation machinery e.g. mowers or Vertidrainers.
Cobham Football Club, Anvil Lane, Downside Bridge road, Cobham, Surrey.
If you would like to attend the demonstration please contact Ken Butler on 07831 364774 or Trevor Symmonds on 07889 116162 in advance.