Entry is FREE OF CHARGE to all members, customers and staff of Pitchcare, Maxwell Holdings and Ransomes Jacobsen, prize money is available to the top 15 players!
Last year, James Rowles, Greenkeeper at Henbury Golf Club topped the table to win £300.
This year we are running the league in conjunction with new sponsor, Ransomes Jacobsen, the supplier of premium turf equipment, utility vehicles, golf cars and tractors.
The game rules are simple. You can enter by completing a team at http://fantasy.premierleague.com and then registering your details online with Pitchcare. We will then send you the special code to allow you access into the Pitchcare & Ransomes Jacobsen 2012\ 2013 League.
Player points are allocated and the league is managed independently by the Official Fantasy Game of the Premier League. Prize money is up for grabs to the top 15 finishers, we have also increased the prize pot to the best finishing team of turf professionals from one organisation or sports club to £150 - last year's team prize was won for the second year running by the Greenkeeping team at Henbury Golf Club (pictured from left to right: Richard Ponsford, Gary Hawley, James Rowles). You will have to beat participating Pitchcare and Ransomes Jacobsen staff to win the money, with plenty of friendly banter throughout the course of the season.
Pitchcare & Ransomes Jacobsen Fantasy League 2012\2013
- 1st place £300
- 2nd place £150
- 3rd place £100
- 4th place £50
- 5th place £40
- 6th place £30
- 7th place £25
- 8th place £20
- 9th place £20
- 10th place £20
- 11th place £20
- 12th place £20
- 13th place £20
- 14th place £20
- 15th place £15
£150 Team Bonus Prize
The £150 bonus prize is available to the team of Groundsmen or Greenkeepers that accumulate the most average points over the course of the season. To win however, you will have to beat the top 3 scoring staff from Pitchcare or Ransomes Jacobsen teams. This will be calculated by averaging the points of the 3 best scoring fantasy league entrants from one sports club or organisation against the top 3 Pitchcare or Ransomes Jacobsen entrants.
Watch out for last year's winners:
- 1st place £300 - James Rowles - Henbury Golf Club
- 2nd place £150 - David Figgins-Barrett - Senior Golf Construction Group
- 3rd place £100 - Gary Hawley - Henbury Golf Club
- 4th place £50 - Kiran Contractor - Pitchcare.com
- 5th place £40 - Mike Sage - Knowle Golf Club
- 6th place £30 - Richard Ponsford - Henbury Golf Club
- 7th place £25 - Philip Pywell - Limagrain UK
Three simple steps to register
- Choose your team http://fantasy.premierleague.com (you can transfer players in your team as much as you want before the start of the season)
- Submit your details online with Pitchcare
- Receive our unique code and click the join a league link on your http://fantasy.premierleague.com page.
Entry not open to industry associated trade employees
- The entry form must be completed before 11.00 am on 18th August 2012
- Prizes are as stated above
- Prize winners will be notified by email. All prize winners will be listed on the competition website accessed via www.pitchcare.com.
- Game rules as per http://fantasy.premierleague.com
- Entry open to Pitchcare, Maxwell Amenity and Ransomes Jacobsen members, customers and staff. All entrants must be able to demonstrate study, employment related to the turf industry or proof of purchase of goods from Pitchcare.com or Ransomes Jacobsen upon request.
- Entrants must reside in the UK
- All winners shall give their consent for their name and photograph to be published for publicity purposes in any media.
- By entering the competition, participants consent to their data being used for marketing purposes by Maxwell Amenity.
- By entering the competition, each applicant warrants that all the information submitted by him/her in his/her application is true and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Pitchcare reserves the right to disqualify an applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute, the joint decision of Pitchcare.com and Ransomes Jacobsen will be final.