All our seminars are free.
Diseases, fungal dry patch, fairy rings, the speed of thatch reduction, nematode attacks, percolation rates and even the grasses you grow are all determined by the biology in your rootzone. Our seminars will help you understand how to improve your rootzone biology to solve the most pressing turf management problems.
Our Seminars cover:
Why soil biology is important - what is it, what does it do?
Combining soil biology, chemistry and physics to build the foundation for strong plants
Introducing and maintaining good biology
Compost teas - How to make good compost tea.
Microbial Inoculants - What to apply and when to apply them.
Mycorrhizae - The friendliest fungi you can buy.
Creating the correct rootzone environment to:
1. Convert thatch into plant food and use atmospheric nitrogen to reduce fertiliser costs
2. Get more from your overseeding
3. Create the soil biology needed to maintain perennial grasses and convert poa annua to perennial poa, rye, fescue or bent.
4. Improve soil health to prevent
• fairy rings.
• dry patch.
Importance of the correct bio stimulants
Which bio stimulant from sugars, seaweeds, humates, fulvic acid, fish hydrolysate and yuccah should you to use for your conditions.
Seminar Dates and Type of seminar
- 19 October 2011 Gosfield Lake Golf Course, Halstead, Essex - GreenKeeping
- 20 October 2011 Mount Pleasent, Henlow, Bedfordshire - GreenKeeping
- 08 November 2011 University Of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester - Groundsman/Compost Teas
- 15 November 2011 Fulford GC, York - Greenkeeping/Groundsman
- 16 November 2011 The Manchester GC, Middleton - Greenkeeping
- 17 November 2011 Staverton Park GC, Daventry, Northamptonshire - GreenKeeping/Compost Teas
- 18 November 2011 Sandmoor GC, Leeds, West Yorkshire - Greenkeeping/Groundsman
- 01 December 2011 Crews Hill GC, Enfield, Middlesex - Greenkeeping
- 21 February 2012 Reaseheath College, Nantwich, Cheshire - Greenkeeping/Groundsman
- 22 February 2012 Myerscough College, Preston, Lancashire - Greenkeeping
For more information and to reserve your place at one of our free seminars please click here