The VC-60 is a PTO driven 3 point hitch style Verti cutter. With a 60" working width able to be operated from a 35+hp tractor it's packed with many unique features all designed to make the job much easier.
Thatch removal is critical to good turf management and the new VC-60 raises the bar in verti-cutting. The patented swing hitch allows the unit to turn during operation increasing manoeuvrability and the belt drive (with larger 12" carbide tipped blades) provide a faster blade RPM (tip speed) improving the quality of cut. The faster RPM along with the turning ability increases productivity over similar wider machines and with 5 power belts going deep is not a problem. The new VC-60 Verti-cutter is a very heavy duty, easier to operate, faster, competitively priced machine.
· Designed for continuous heavy duty operation on fairways and tees.
· Depth adjustments can be made without tools using a simple detent pin in 3/16" adjustments.
· Unique swing hitch allows easy turns around objects.
· Quiet all-belt design means no chains to maintain.
· Pivot points in hitch allow unit to turn and float over uneven terrain.
· Great for around collars of greens and fairway bunkers.
· Centres' automatically and locks for transporting.
· Deep cutting with minimal surface disturbance.
The AgriMetal, First Products and Classen range is exclusively distributed in the UK by JSM Distribution, Bluebell Business Park, Sheffield Park, East Sussex, TN22 3HQ. (Tel: 0845 026 0064).