Wiedenmann UK's six new products will take centre stage at stand C58 at BTME Harrogate. Known for their precision deep fast aerators,
Wiedenmann's additions grow their range by a further 20% and shows continued commitment to R &D and customers' feedback.
Sales Manager, Chas Ayres, says: "Increasingly customers who have experienced the efficiency of one of Wiedenmann's Terra Spikes want to see the solutions we have for artificial turf, mowing and collecting. We've just followed customer demand and it's led us to half a dozen top new performers. Each machine shares in our philosophy to have easy-to-operate kit that always delivers on design and robust build quality."
The new machines are:
• Core Recycler, uniquely clears and recycles hollow cores
• Super Pro FXL-H230 out-front mower, with 2.3m cutting width and 'fold on the fly' wings
• Super 600, 4-in-1 collector with 4.5m³ capacity
• Mega Twister, blower with 390m³ air capacity and 230° swivel
• Terra Clean 160, artificial pitch maintenance featuring a cyclone dust extraction system
• Terra Clean 100, entry level artificial pitch cleaner without the need for a PTO.