Sarel Spiking Roller
Three different widths
of sarel tine aerator are available to choose from the drop down box above;
- 300mm (12")
- 600mm (24")
- 900mm (36")
A towing bracket
is also available for use behind ride on vehicles.
This range of options enables the best choice of sarel spiking roller to be made for your specific requirements.
Year round Aeration
A vital tool in any turf managers armoury, sarel tine aeration is a quick, efficient and importantly, low surface disturbance means of aerating all turf areas, every week of the year.
The array of closely spaced tines provides a high volume of essential surface aeration which aids water and air penetration and consequently balanced gaseous exchange.
This process is absolutely crucial for stimulating soil biology which in turn results in consistent grass plant health and vitality.
Sarel tine aeration can also be undertaken when seeding and top dressing to assist seed protection and soil contact.
- The sarel spiking roller is engineered with a 275mm (11") diameter, specifically designed to avoid 'tearing' of the turf.
- Fitted with 63 Tensile Steel Spikes 6mm (0.25") in diameter, protruding 45mm (1.75") for optimum surface aeration.
- Coupled to each unit is a 115mm (4.5") diameter roller for transportation across hard surfaces and for surface rolling.
- Each tine is replaceable, held on with a nylock locknut.
Key Features of the Sarel Spiking Roller
- The sarel spiking roller doesn't tear the surface, meaning play can continue uninterrupted.
- The spikes create holes that allow drainage, fresh air and dews to reach the roots, which loosens the soil, allowing roots to grow more freely and vital soil biology to thrive.
- Aerating allows easier penetration of top dressing, which produces quicker, longer lasting results.
- An added bonus of the Sarel Spiker is prevention of moss forming.
300mm (12"), 600mm (24") and 900mm (36") widths.
300mm is 30kg, 600mm is 54kg and 900mm is 80kg.
A Towing Bracket and Eye
For further information regarding Sarel Spiking Rollers, or to discuss placing a bulk order, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
Delivery charge applies at checkout. 3 to 5 working days delivery - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information.
If you require any further information regarding delivery times, contact us on 01902 440250