|Product Name||Job Done General Purpose Weedkiller Sachets|
|Active Substance||680.000 g / kg glyphosate|
|Formulation Type||Water soluble granule|
|Field of Use||Herbicide|
|Areas of Use||Hard surfaces|
Job Done General Purpose Glyphosate is a systemic weedkiller that kills most tough and difficult weeds right down to the roots, and biodegrades into the soil to allow replanting. Perfect for clearing overgrown gardens. Area can be replanted immediately once weeds have died.
Benefits of General Purpose Glyphosate Weedkiller:
- Ideal for all tough weed killing; including Japanese Knotweed, ivy and brambles
- Replant immediately once weeds die
- New Simple Soluble Sachet application – no measuring required
Brambles, Brushwood as well as Japanese Knotweed, Nettles, Couch Grass, Ground Elder, Docks, Bracken, Ivy and Rhododendrons.
This pack contains 18 x 8g Job Done General Purpose Glyphosate sachets & treats up to 450 sqm.
How to use General Purpose Glyphosate:
Apply the product either by sprayer or watering can:
When to use Job Done General Purpose Glyphosate:
- 1. Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a sprayer containing 1 litre of water or a watering can contain 4.0 litres of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!)
- 2. Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then shake gently to mix.
- 3. For general weed control:-Spray or water evenly over 25sqm, avoiding run off from the leaves.
- 4. For tough woody weeds including Rhododendron:-Spray or water evenly over 15sqm, avoiding run off from leaves.
- 5. After application rinse the sprayer or watering can three times and pour rinse water over bare ground.
Where to use Job Done General Purpose Glyphosate:
- Apply at times when weeds are showing green leaf and are actively growing.
- Do not apply in windy conditions or if rain is expected within 6 hours or during drought conditions.
- Effects will be seen on some weeds within a few days, but can take up to 4 weeks.
- Activity will be slower in cooler weather.
- Do not use in frosty conditions.
- Repeat application can be made if weeds re-grow.
For use on unwanted vegetation and also on areas not intended to bear vegetation. Use as a total weed control to clear vegetation prior to cultivation, on paths, drives or patios and on waste ground. Once the weeds have died, they can be dug into the soil, or composted and then the area treated may immediately be replanted or sown with seed.
Do not apply to cultivated areas or lawns unless you want to kill plantation and grasses.
Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas once dry.
For further information regarding Job Done General Purpose Weedkiller (18 Sachets), please contact a technical sales advisor on 01902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections
Buy Together & Save