EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® Powered M80 ECM Spreader
The EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® M80 ECM Powered Spreader is the largest 12-Volt Broadcast Spreader available today. The 112kg/250lb Heavy-Duty rustproof hopper has unsurpassed capacity in the market of utility vehicle spreaders. Built on a sturdy 134kg/300lb load bearing stainless steel chassis, the EV-N-SPRED® M80 ECM Powered Spreader is designed to bolt to any vertical or horizontal surface and is built to last.
The EV-N-SPRED® M80 ECM Powered Spreader is equipped with the EarthWay Exclusive Electronic Control Module that allows you to not only remotely turn the motor On/Off, but to also control the Open/Close of the shut-off material flow.
The numbered rotary-dial rate control allows for positive setting control and easy repeatability and the EV-N-SPRED® PRO Dual Port Adjustable Shut-Off technology allows the user to control the balancing of the spread pattern on both the left and right side throwing ports to equal the centre.
The EV-N-SPRED® M80 ECM Powered Spreader uses a high-torque 12-volt motor, mounted in the hopper and protected from the elements by a thermoplastic case. The capacity and controllability of the M80 ECM Powered Spreader make it the choice of the professional that maintains large areas.
- 112kg/250lb Hopper capacity – rustproof poly construction
- EV-N-SPRED® PRO Dual Port Adjustable Shut-Off System
- High-Torque 12-volt motor in thermoplastic case
- 134kg/300lb Load bearing capacity - what the frame will support
- Stainless Steel Chassis with Integrated Vertical or Horizontal Mounting System
- Wiring harness and Remote Control Pendant with On/Off and Open/Close switch
- Rain Cover included · Washout port for easy cleaning
- Fully assembled
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Optional Motor Speed Control - #77009ECM
For further information on the EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® M80 ECM Powered Spreader, fertiliser spreaders or seed spreaders, speak to a technical sales member on 01902 440250.
48 Hour working day delivery applies to UK Mainland only. Orders to Highlands and Ireland may take longer. Additional haulage charges apply to all other Non mainland and overseas addresses, please contact the office on 01902 440250.