H-10 Barrier Cream
This easy-to-apply cream
will protect hands from dirt and infection and, with repeated use, will improve the health and condition of the skin. H-10 Barrier Cream removes the need to wear gloves or use any harmful hand cleaners and, with its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, cares for the hands. Once applied it is quickly absorbed into the skin and leaves no sensation of being on the hands.
Without the use of a barrier cream oil, grease, dirt and fuel, etc can become ingrained into the skin with the possible consequence of:
1. contact dermatitis
2. having to use harsh solvent-based cleaning products to remove the dirt
Such cleaners can remove the natural protection from the skin and increase the possibility of contact dermatitis and fungal infections. Hands may also become dry and develop cracks, making it more difficult to remove the dirt - resulting in the use of more aggressive cleaning systems. A cycle could then be established where hands will always remain cracked, rough and dirty.
How H-10 Barrier Cream works
The use of the H-10 Barrier Cream protects the skin by:
1.Preventing oil and grease from becoming ingrained into the skin
2.Allowing the skin to be cleaned using mild cleaning systems - helping to emulsify and remove existing ingrained oil and grease.
The appearance and feel of the skin on the hands will improve very quickly.
Features & Benefits:
- Protects hands without the need for gloves or harmful hand cleaners.
- Extra-dry: absorbed in moments.
- No unpleasant residue on the skin.
- Maintains sense of feeling in the fingers to enable delicate jobs to be done.
- Protects against dirt, oil-based paints, petrol, oil, etc.
- Does not leave greasy marks.
- Helps prevent fungal and bacterial infections.
- Long-term use will promote healthy skin.
- Simple to wash off (without scrubbing) after use.
- Perfume - free.
- Cheaper and easier to use than gloves (which may split).
In 150g tubs. Price includes delivery to mainland UK.
For further information regarding H-10 Barrier Cream, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01902 440250