Briers Twin Pack Rigger Gloves
Briers Rigger Gloves are designed to offer protection to hands when undertaking a variety of manual tasks.
They are a tough practical choice for grounds and greenkeeping tasks where the hands are vulnerable to knocks, bangs, splinters and pinching such as when undertaking machinery repairs and attaching or removing tractor mounted equipment and mower cutting units.
- Size: large
- Very traditional tough, durable, heavy-duty leather work glove
- Protective leather knuckle guard
- Breathable, elasticated back for cooler comfort
- Extended loose safety cuff for forearm protection, with extra part leather patching
- Comprehensive leather coverage including thumb, forefinger, fingertips and between fingers
For further information regarding Briers Twin Pack Rigger Gloves, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
Please Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections