- Improved comfort due to its two carrying handles
- Its unique diaphragm pump system ensures the longevity of the sprayer, as well as an adequate and precise protection for your crops
- Its built-in pressure relief valve guarantees precision
- Reinforced hose for greater pressure resistance
- Low mesh strainer to filter out dirt. Supplementary filter in trigger
- Wide filler opening to prevent overflow
- UV stabilised polypropylene tank for a durable yet lightweight sprayer
- Adjustable re-inforced lever for left/right hand operation
- Lid with separate seal and air vent for secure locking
- Pressure control valve with fixed settings for spraying herbicides/insecticides and fungicides
- High resistance Glassfibre Reinforced Plastic lance
- Low maintenance level due to few moving parts, ensuring resistance to dirt in the spray liquid
- Multi-nozzle adaptor*
*Nozzles included: Yellow Hollow Cone and Green Anvil
|Yellow Hollow Cone
||For plant protection. Produces light droplets, specifically for use with insecticides and fungicides.
||For weedkilling. At a low pressure, the anvil nozzle produces a large droplet size which reduces the chances of drift.
|CP3 Evolution Safety Harness
|Max Working Pressure
||3 bar (45 psi)
||Polyethylene pads with polyester fibre braiding and reinforced foam
An Optimised Design for the Safety Harness
- Adjustable straps with reinforced foam and tensioners, which adjust to suit the user's body and protects the user's shoulders
- The chest strap ensures the stability of the sprayer and alleviates lateral tension
- Adjustable waist strap enables the user to distribute the weight of the sprayer to ensure stability
- Reinforced back support, so no direct contact with the tank for improved comfort
For more information on how to use the sprayer, please view the Instruction Booklet.
For further information on the CP3 Evolution, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections